Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Let's Celebrate!!

Saturday night Justin and I along with many of our good friends got to go to the Sea Grill for appetizers and drinks. The reason we went was in celebration of our friend Matthews new job. Matthew is now the Executive Chef at the Sea Grill. A position he is so deserving of! All of us were invited down to taste some of his finest treats as well as yummy drinks and good adult conversation. I was in much need of a night out and this completed that void.

After the Sea Grill we went to a little bar in fife and played darts, pool and just basically hung out. I am pretty sure we wrapped up our evening around 10 pm. A sure sign that we are getting really OLD. Ugh!!

Thanks Matthew for such a wonderful time. You are amazing and we are so proud of your accomplishments!! Keep up the good work. We love you so much!!






Look at my cute hubby! I love you so much!!



Oh and Welcome Doug to the group. Lulus fiance who just moved here from Vancouver. A perfect fit for a crazy crazy group of friends!!


Thanks to all of my friends too. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.

No comments: