You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!
Meisberger Monkeys
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Danskin Triathlon 2008
Today I raced the danskin triathlon. This is a race I try to do every year but did not do the last two years because I was prego with Gracie. The race consists of a 1/2 mile swim in Lake Washington, 12.5 mile bike ride across I-90 and a 3.1 mile run along the lake to finish it up. I had a great race and beat all my past times. I felt great and also accomplished. This race is all women and I am telling you that once you cross that finish line you feel empowered!! The danskin tri supports breast cancer which is just awesome. The beginning of the race starts with the cancer survivors. How cool is that???
If anyone wants to "Tri" it next year I would love to have you join me on that finish line!!
No comments:
Post a Comment