Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Friday, September 26, 2008

Detective Sol and his assistant...

Wednesday afternoon Mara had her buddy Solomon over for a play date. When I ask Mara if she wants to have a play date it is usually with one of the many boys in her life. Maybe it was the full year of being the only girl amongst 6 boys... I'm not sure.. but either way they are all great kids and when they are together it is as if they play like siblings.

This afternoon they were detectives. They had their spy gear on and were going around the house looking for clues. Not really sure what they were looking for but it appears it had something to do with this life size Barbie.. I know she is a little scary..





No comments: