




I got the girls set up with a variety of art supplies and told them we were making Valentines. The boxed ones are classsic and great but there is just something about a homemade valentine that warms your heart. The two of them decided these valentines would be for daddy!! Mara wanted to make a heart guy with heart arms and legs. It was really cute and took Mara lots of time to create. Gracelyn however went with the standard heart for daddy that she stuck Highschool musical stickers all over and colored a bit too! What creative little girls I have.. I wonder what mine will look like?? I'm thinking that it will be from Hallmark sealed in an envelope.. Daddy doesn't let them get as out of hand with the crafts as I do.. Oh well it all cleans up right!!!
Oh and sorry that all my pics seem to be at the kitchen counter lately.. we just haven't gotten out that much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment