So over the years in the most roundabout way I sorta know this girl Jordan Snyder. My friend Paul dated her, she has worked with friends of mine and now she is working with my siblings and helping me plan an event for my husbands squadron. Again, in a roundabout way I found out about her blog and I am addicted!! This girl puts Martha Stewart to shame. The ideas she has are practical, affordable and most of all so stinkin cute. I get excited when she has new posts and just when I thought it was all thought of this girl proves me wrong!
Check it out.. Or just link from my blog..
http://entertainwithjordan.blogspot.com/
9 years ago

3 comments:
Love this!!
Love this!!
Oh yeah.. this is right up your alley mamma!! It's almost time.. Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your new little bundle :)
Post a Comment