

This afternoon while Gracelyn was napping Mara and I decided to make paper flowers for the Easter table. They are really simple and super cute to make. You can take all sorts of scrapbooking paper and cut out your different petal shapes. Punch a small hole in the center of them. Then you take a pipe cleaner, fold down about 1 inch of it and twist so it makes a circle at the top. Then start to pile on your petals. Make sure and use your smallest ones first and then move out towards the larger ones so you have a nice full flower. Mara and I also made leaves and little tags to go on them.
Great kids project with very little mess. You can also use plain construction paper and write sweet words on the petals as well. Live, Laugh, Love etc.
Have Fun and Enjoy!!

1 comment:
Cute idea, I might have to steal that one for the next rainy day.....which will probably be this week :(
Post a Comment