Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Old Friends


Last night Justin stayed home with the girls so I could go meet some old friends that I had not seen in a very long time. Becky is a long time fiend from high school who is just the sweetest girl ever! Mikki is the wife of my longest best guy friend Chon. Chon and I have been friends since birth and we were all so lucky to get Mikki out of the deal They married a while back and she is amazing, smart and such a dedicated person! Chon could not have found a better fit for himself! Time flew by at dinner because there was just so much to chat about. Thanks ladies for such a fun evening out I really enjoyed myself!!

No comments: