Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Friday, July 3, 2009

21 run





Michael(Bub) turned 21 this week which was a day I thought would never come. I started to Nanny for Michael and Jaclyn when they were my kids ages and I turned 21 when I was watching them. Needless to say I felt super duper old this night. One of the things Michael said he always wanted on his 21st birthday was to have me be there. I of course would be but was so flattered at the same time.

Years ago when I went on family vacation with them we stayed at a hotel that had happy hour. Randy, the kids dad and I would have screwdrivers and pretzels by the pool. The kids always thought the name of the drink was so funny and for the next 10 years would always talk about it. So on this wonderful day of June 30th, 2009 Michael was given his first SCREWDRIVER!! Nothing really big but it was a special drink to a family that changed my life. Randy, Michelle, Michael and Jaclyn I love you so much and am so thankful to be able to still make memories with you guys all these years later!

Jaclyn and I are going to Vegas for her 21st with her mom... Fun Fun!!

No comments: