

Sunday afternoon Mara and I got to have some great one on one time. Over the last 2 years she has been reading the Junie B. Jones books. I read them to her as a kindergartner and now she has read them on her own. They are pretty funny and that little Junie B sure gets into a lot of trouble. The musical theater up on 6th avenue was performing Junie B. Jones and a little Monkey Business so Mara and I made a date.
The play was just fabulous and we even got to meet Ms. Junie B herself. The theater was packed with children of all ages and although Mara and I had a blast I think Gracelyn would have loved it too.
The play runs this weekend as well if anyone is interested. If you have kiddos I really recommend it!

No comments:
Post a Comment