

Gracelyn had her first Fathers Feast at School. The kids made projects for their daddys and enjoyed a very special meal that they helped prepare!



I got to spend some time with this lil turkey Addyson..

Gracelyn decided that she was a Barbie 3 Musketeers girl. I made up this costume and she has pretty much worn it everyday since. Thanks goodness for creativity!!

My mom turned "51" so we celebrated with a little party at our house!

My sister and I took the girls to Seattle for the day. They had a blast at the Childrens Museum!







Of couse we celebrated Thanksgiving! I served in the morning and then brought Pappa home for a few hours..



The Saturday after Thanksgiving we got to go up North to Mayas 1st Birthday Party.. It was so fun!!









and that same day Jocelyn celebrated her 28th Birthday...

Phew.. Made it thru

No comments:
Post a Comment