Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Garage art


If you know me at all you know that for as long as I have lived in my house you have never been able to park a car in my garage. Not because I am not organized because I certainly am. There has just always been so much crap that I never knew what to do with so I would close the door, turn the light off and walk away. Well after some shelf building, tote buying and a few trips to the goodwill and dump you now officially can park a car in my garage! I decided to set up a table in the center of it so the girls could make masterpieces. They had a blast and not only is it our art studio but yesterday it was used as a stage for music videos too!!

No comments: