When I got to daddys house the other day this is what Gracelyn was wearing. I could not help for a second but think of the movie Ace Ventura when Jim Carrey pretends to be a mental patient. In the movie he dresses in a big pink tutu, has crazy hair and is just silly looking. Gracelyn's free spirit and crazy clothing combinations are the very things that makes me love this girl so much. I don't even argue with her over the outfits anymore because I know this is what she likes and there is simply no changing her mind. I guess when you are 3 you can still get away with this stuff. We may have to revisit the issue in a few years. Don't ya think the Dora(had to have) aqua socks really make the complete outfit??
Now this is what she chose to wear to a Birthday party the next day. A nightgown... How lovely!
No comments:
Post a Comment