Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

If you know me at all..

Then you know I am obsessed with Mason Jars....

I just love them and I am always on a hunt to find them. My favorite one that I own is big and blue. I like to put fresh floral arrangements in it. I am not sure exactly what it is that draws me to them but I think it has something to do with the great daydreams I have as I am looking at them. All my thoughts of living on a farm and living a simple life come full circle. I love their shape, the different textures each one has and the thought that some of these jars have been used for so many different purposes over the years.






Currently I am on a mission to find the smaller ones with the handles. I think they will make the cutest glasses in my house. It's taking me a while to gather my collection but I figure that by the time I get my farm I will have a enough to entertain with.

No comments: