








Friday night I volunteered for the EFN, NW Harvest Break the Guiness Record, fill the bowl charity event. I do a lot of volunteering for Emergency Food Network so when I got the email asking me to work this event I didn't hesitate for a second. I worked the 8-11pm shift and although the rain was pouring down like crazy, it was so much fun. We filled box after box with yummy goodness that will help so many families this coming winter. The real excitement came along when we got to weigh the boxes. All of the staff and volunteers that made this event happen were amazing and I am so grateful I got a chance to be a part of this history making event!
67 cents feeds an entire family. Pennies to us but can change or save a life to someone else!

No comments:
Post a Comment