Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Waterpark



































Gracelyn is really missing sumertime and all she asks to do is go to the Jane Clark Pool. Last Sunday this little spitfire was bound and determined to swim. I was thinking of all sorts of distractions but it was never good enough until..... I thought, lets make our own pool here at the house. I got out our suits, goggles and swim rings and off we went to the pool. Gracelyn and I had such a good time swimming together. We pretended we were floating, going down slides and every now and then she snuck me a smooch. Sometimes with this one it just takes a little creativity to put that big smile back on that sweet face!

No comments: