Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Messages of Hope from Festival..

Here were just a handful of of messages of hope that were from Festival...

"Hope is what I am holding on to while I sit here thinking about my newborn baby up in the hospital. I look for it everywhere; in the sun coming through the clouds, in the smiles of the nurses and in every shallow breath my daughter takes while she is in my arms. Hope follows me around even when it doesn't feel like it's three and hope is what will see me through this tough time."

"I hope I am hileing (healing)."

"Hope to me is the little miracles coming together to make your big miracles come true. I have been hoping and praying for a baby for years and by having that hope my miracles are coming true."

Hope is:
"When I found out my little brother gets to come home."
"When the doctor says I'm not sick anymore."
"My daughter."
"The thought of going home."

No comments: