Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Monday, January 31, 2011

One on One

Lately I have been trying to make some extra special time for Mara. It gives us a chance to talk about our life, school and most recently puberty and the birds and the bees. Oh how do I love these conversations. Is there a manual for this type of stuff?? I do the best that I can to be honest but not say too much. I mean she is only 9!! Mara loves getting a special treat and she especially loves getting me all to herself.


My hope is that if I have this type of open conversation with her now that she will always feel comfortable coming to me in good times and bad. Being a mom is the best gift that I could have ever been given. I love my girls more then anything in this world and know that this was what I was meant to do!

No comments: