Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Friday, May 20, 2011

Festival Meeting

Thursday was our first big Festival meeting for the year. After the meeting wrapped up we got to take a tour of the Mary Bridge Emergency Room, The PICU and the Helli pad. It was a gorgeous day on Thursday so we were able to get a group shot with the mountain in the background. It is so amazing to see where all the dollars go after putting on such a large scale event! Many of the major remodels, equipment and new buildings have taken place because of Festival.

Last night was inspirational and completely solidified why I do what I do. I am fortunate to be surrounded by so many wonderful women who put their hearts and souls into this event. Every year I learn and grow from their experience, knowledge, guidance and friendship!

No comments: