Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Proud as can be

Yesterday was a very emotional day for me. On the heels of my 30th aproaching I was also blessed with Michael graduating highschool. Michael and Jaclyn are the kids that I was a nanny for all thru college and beyond. The family had a big party at Canterwood and the girls and I attended. I am so proud of Michael and his accomplishment. What a great kid!! Michael will be attending Montana State next year where he is going to play football.

I started watching the kids when I was 19!! Where does the time go!! I was in college when Michael was in elementary school. Jaclyn will follow next year as her senior year approaches here as well.

It is so rewarding to know that I had a hand in how these kiddos turned out. I must say that I give myself a pat on the back because man are they great!! I am so proud to know that they are and always will be a part of my family.

Good Luck Bub!!



No comments: