Today my baby girl turned six and started Kindergarten. One is hard enough but 2 big events.. not fair!!
Mara woke up nervous but couldn't have been nearly as nervous as I was. I kept my cool and acted as if it was all going to be great even though I was freaking out on the inside.
I took about a million pictures which I will post tomorrow and by the time we got to the classroom Mara was totally annoyed with me and wondered when I was leaving. Huh?? What?? I am the cool mom right?? Isn't she always going to want me around?? This can't be happening!!
So I left and was cool. When it was time to pick her up I thought she would be so excited to see me. Nope.. she pretty much wanted to know why she didn't get to ride the school bus and why did her mom have to drop her off and pick her up everyday ??? Huh??
So to conclude this tid bit of mine. Mara is growing up so fast and is changing into such a little lady right before my eyes. Cherish every single moment you have with your little ones because before you know it they will be grown and gone.
Oh and by the way.. tonight Mara informed me that in 10 years she would be driving!! WHAT??? I didn't even know she could do Math and figure that out or even knew you had to be 16 to drive!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment