Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Terrible 2's?? I thought we just turned 1...

After the haircut we went to the mall to get Gracelyn some warm clothes for the fall. Everyone was happy as we browsed the crowded mall. Gracelyn was rolling along in her stroller with her cup of water and a pretzel that Mara and her were sharing. Some time had passed and we were all done and ready to go. When I got Gracelyn up she was all wet from the cup of water leaking so I stripped her down. When I went to go put her in her car seat she threw the biggest tantrum ever. It took about 3 minutes to get her buckled in and after that it was nothing but screaming. At first I thought something was wrong but then I quickly realized that Nope she was having a tantrum. If she wasn't buckled in I am sure that she would of been on her belly with the feet and arms kicking.





Justin and I just let her cry it out and it adventually stopped. Then it was like nothing had happened at all and we were all smiles again.





Mara just sat there like a little princess even though we know she has it in her too!! hee hee



Well I guess this leads me to believe that we have crested the part where Gracelyn is converting over from baby to toddler!! Lord help me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but why is she so darn cute when she is throwing a tantrum?? especially the pic where you can tell she is trying to catch her breath.....ohhh