Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Santa Mammie

Later in the day my mom came over for brunch and presents. Mara said it was like Santa had come again!

Gracelyn got a stroller with a baby and all the baby accessories. Mara got the digi makeover game, movies, hat and gloves as well as new rubber boots!





Daddy got new shorts and a Seahawks t-shirt and I got a new dress, a mirror for the house and an IOU on a Nintendo Wii. I can hardly wait for that!!

My sister got the girls tubes to crawl thru but I think daddy liked it more then them!



All in all it was a fun relaxing day but I am happy it is over.

Mara passed out on her bedrrom floor and Gracelyn went and got a blanket and fell asleep on my lap. I am sure visions of sugar plums were dancing in their heads! I personally was ready for my long winters nap!

Merry Christmas!!


No comments: