Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Monday, December 10, 2007

Trains.. Trains and more Trains

This year is the year that Daddy decided we needed his childhood trains under our tree. Personally with a 1 year old daughter and a 1 year old cat I don't think it is that brilliant of an idea..but what do I know!!!

Now these trains have been quite the process.
First.. We had to go thru all the train boxes to make sure we had all the parts to set this up. Then we make a list and head to the train store to pick up the missing pieces.

Of course then there is the board, the paint, the fabric, the tracks, the tunnels and of course the houses!!

In these pics Gracelyn is helping Daddy draw out the design.

I will let ya know what the finished product looks like but I am telling ya it may be a while.. Next Christmas maybe??? hee hee






No comments: