Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jaclyns 18th Birthday!!


Jaclyn the little brown eyed girl I started babysitting 11 years ago turned eighteen today. It was a shock when Michael did but with her it hit me harder. I can't believe how much time has passed and how many wonderful things she has done with her life.

Jaclyn I am so incredibly proud of you with all that you have done in your life. You are an amazing young talented woman who I am so proud to say I know. Your school smarts are outstanding, your dance talents are flawless and your relationship you have found with God has transformed you into a person to whom I look up to.

Thanks for all the wonderful memories over the years!! I hope all your Birthday wishes come true!!


No comments: