Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Slumber Party

Tonight I dropped Mara off at her first slumber party. It was for Alaynas Birthday so the girls are a bit older. It made me so sad to see my little six year old hanging out like a big kid. I know she will be fine but man was tonight one of those moments. I looked back to when I was a child and all the Birthday parties I went too. I never got to stay the night because my parents always thought we stayed up to late and that usually I would get sick and be too cranky the next day. I am sure they were right and I am sure tomorrow will bring attitude that is less then desirable. With that said I hope she has fun as long as they don't talk about boys or even think of them. I am hoping for Polly Pockets and Barney videos...






As you can see from this last photo she may not be hanging on very much longer.

Sweet Dreams Peanut!!

No comments: