Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Friday, November 7, 2008

Childrens Museum

Thursday after school it was horribly rainy out so I decided to take the munchkins down to the museum. There was only one other family there so we had the whole place to ourselves and boy was it fun.

The girls painted pictures, did marker window art, traced animals, dressed up and played grocery store. I bought this membership but I always forget to use it. Now that my memory has been refreshed we will be attending more often. The remodel is great and there is much more for the older kids to do as well as the younger ones.

Cheers to the Childrens Museum!!






Gracelyn said this was my head, her head, daddys, sissys and Heartleys. Oh and pumpkins...



No comments: