Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Maya Lauren Lukecart


This week McKenzie and Ken had baby Maya. I went up Monday evening and stayed thru the night to help McKenz with Labor. Unfortunately things were moving very slow and I had to leave around noon the next day. This is a pic of us before it all started. At about 1:20pm little Maya Lauren was born. Weighing in at 7lbs 13oz and was 20" long. I have no pics of her because I have not gotten back to get my hands on her. McKenzie is reporting that she is adorable, healthy and happy!! I never thought I would see the day that my friend McKenzie would become a mommy but I am was amazed and am so proud of her little accomlishment. Mac... I know she will bring you all the joy in the world!! I love you guys!!

No comments: