Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sensory Play




Gracelyn and I ran to the store tonight and got all the fixins for some sensory play at home. You would never believe how much fun a tub of oatmeal and a shovel can be!! This is one of the activities Gracelyn has been doing at therapy which has really helped relax her. Tonight she played for nearly an hour before I had to tell her it was bedtime. At therapy we use split peas, bird seed, rice etc. If you have little ones and need an activity I highly recomend this one!! Fun fun fun...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good idea!!! I always heard of rice...but oatmeal is even better!

Melissa Calder said...

What a good idea! Loved talking to you the other night. We'll have to get the girls together soon.
Hope everything goes well tomorrow!!!