



Tonight my old great friend PJ came over to bid out some work that he is going to be doing in our backyard. PJ who I have known since we were very small always brings his son Will over when he comes. Gracelyn has a big crush on him and I think Will has a big crush on her. Tonight Will was showing off his skateboarding skills which I must say were quite impressive. Apparently Gracelyn couldn't handle it because she laid a big ol kiss right on his cheek. It was just so cute and I think I remember a time when his daddy did the same thing to me all those years ago! hee hee The scary thing is Will has an older brother Mikey who is almost 10 who Mara gets red faced about every time you mention his name :) Gracelyn and Will are 3 wks apart in age but this kid really has some great skills. I think we are looking at the next Tony Hawk!!!

1 comment:
He looks just like PJ! Too cute!!
Post a Comment