Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Friday, July 3, 2009

Camp McCullough

Mara got to spend the week at Camp McCullough which is a christian camp that her school owns. Although she comes home exhausted every single day she loves it more then anything I have ever seen her love. Not only does she get to swim, play with friends and go boating but she gets to build her relationship with God which is something that I know is so important to her. My little girl is growing up so quickly but she is amazing me at how beautiful inside and out she is turning out to be. The kindness in her heart and thoughtfulness she gives makes me so proud to be her mama! Next year is overnight camp..EEkkkk!! I will really have to prepare myself for that one :)


1 comment:

Melissa Calder said...

Super fun camp days, I hope Mara had a blast. Anna sure did!