Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Monday, August 10, 2009

Computer Crash

So on top of a very busy 2 weeks and lots to blog my computer crashed twice. I have finally gotten it back but none of my programs are loaded yet. Therefore I am not able to transfer any of my pictures yet. I have tons to blog about but you will just have to hold on a few more days until I can get back to order. I never knew how important my computer was to me until I lost it and everything in it. It is all recovered and I will be ok but the waiting is what kills me! A few more days.. Thanks!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Shame!!! I will wait here patiently until then. Hugs to you all! xo Debbie