Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Monday, August 31, 2009

More catching up

Just when I thought I was going to be good again at catching up the blog, life takes over and I seem to have no time left in the day. Here are a few from back in August.

Scarlett turned "1". I think Gracelyn enjoyed the cake more then she did!



Gracelyn's best buddy Will came home from Kansas for a visit. We spent the week playing at the park, getting ice cream and going to the space needle for some fun.










Then we also got to spend some time with Addyson. Gracelyn and her spend most of the time under my kitchen table playing peek a boo. Addyson giggles every time I try to find her.



No comments: