Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy 78th Birthday Papa No Toes

Sunday evening we celebrated Papa no toes 78th birthday at the nursing home. The whole family was able to pull together a BBQ outside at the picnic shed. Although Papa is not feeling very well I think he enjoyed his time with all of us. We made some of his favorite foods and Aunt Lisa even managed to duplicate one of his famous sponge cakes. It's not a party in our family without a sponge cake!









Thanks Pops for letting us celebrate another year with you. I know this year has been rough but hopefully the next will be better. My wish for you is that we get many more wonderful years together. You are my one constant and I love you with my whole entire heart!..love marrky

1 comment:

Garrett and Allison Barker said...

So sweet! Its great that the girls get to have their great-grandpa in their lives!