Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mikey

Sunday the girls and I kidnapped Mikey and decided to have some fun. The first stop was our house for some Rock Band. These 2 were hysterical and so serious about their band. At first they were pretty quiet but within 20 minutes Mikey was on the mic and Mara was rockin the guitar and drums.

Push play and hear this cool man band!! They even have moves!!

Then in the early afternoon we headed up to Southcenter to eat at the Rainforest Cafe and catch Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs at the Imax 3D theater. It was way cool but I think I still have indents on my nose from the stupid glasses! Oh and really cute movie!
The kids had a blast and what a better way to celebrate being 10!

No comments: