Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick update on me and the job. I decided to resign but I am totally ok with it. It was really very hard to go from full time mommy to full time worker. Both of my girls were having a very difficult time with it and so I decided it was best if I resigned. Although dressing up everyday and being around adults was fun it just reconfirmed that I know what I am supposed to do and that is be a mommy! They are only little once and before I know it they will both be in full time school. Until them I am going to cherish my time and let life unfold the way it is supposed to!

1 comment:

Melissa Calder said...

I like that idea!!!
Makes me happy to see you around the school more :)