You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!
Meisberger Monkeys
Monday, March 8, 2010
Beautiful blushing brides
Today I had conferences at school and when I arrived back at my moms house the girls were knee deep in dress up clothes. After owning the shop all those years we sort of have a collection of old bridal gowns laying around. My mom will use the fabric, beads and trim for an array of projects. My girls however just love to dress up and be playful among these fabulous frocks! The dresses were so big that Gracelyn kept falling over. There was so much laughter and many many smiles. You two are the most beautiful baby brides I have ever seen! Smooches girls!
1 comment:
Hey Marquelle! Was just thinking about you...just noticed you're not on FB anymore? Hope all is going well!!
~Allison
Post a Comment