
My girlfriend Donna opened this cute little store on Proctor called Sugar. I have been meaning to blog about it for some time but just haven't had time. Donna and I have been friends for about 6 years and she is by far the most creative, talented girl I know. The ideas are endless when it comes to her brain and I feel so lucky to have her in my life. Mara and her daughter Stella have been friends since preschool. This year Sugar got to do a lot with me for Festival of Trees. I hired her to do 650 table giveaways and for the 750 lucky ladies that will attend Ladies Night Out they will get to experience her creative side there.
The store is full of fun old fashion candy but what she loves to do is party bags and favors. This was the cute mummy container she gave Mara to go along with her Birthday present.
Thanks Donna.. We love Sugar

No comments:
Post a Comment