Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

This year we kept the fake tree in the box and headed out to cut down our own fresh one. This year we took the drive down to Rainier, Washington to my friend Shelly's tree farm. It was the most amazing place and the girls and I didn't want to leave. We played in the fields, investigated many trees and then finally decided on the best one. Note to self.. Trees on farms are larger then they appear! Luckily I have vaulted ceilings so it fits fine but WOW it's big. I really feel the Christmas Spirit this year and I am loving it!






1 comment:

shelley said...

It was SO good to see you all out on the farm! Thanks for coming down!! Hope you love your tree!