








Last Wed. my mom, me and the girls left for Atlantic City. Mara was the flower girl in Kiel and Sharons wedding. We caught the red eye out of Sea Tac and headed to Philly. The flight was HELL and Gracey screamed for about 2 hours. Ughh!! Adventually she tuckered herself out and crashed!! Thank Goodness.
Once we got there we drove to the house we were staying in. It is i a little town called Vetnor which is about 5 miles from the boardwalk in Atlantic City. The houses were amazing and we literally were right on the water. A little scary with kiddos but amazing to wake up to!!
After a nap, and a bath we headed out with The Fuchs family as well as the bridal party for an evening of boating. The view was beautiful from the boat and we got to go under a bridge that opened up for the boats. AWESOME!! I have always been on top but never under when that happens!!
The girls loved it and afterwards the adults got to go to the casinos and the clubs. I sat VIP for my first time and it rocked!! It was 80's night at club providence so we sure did rock it out to some Bon Jovi as well as some flock of seagulls!! hee hee
After a long late night (which now that I am 30 is really hard to do!! even though I was home by 2) we cabbed home and prepared for the next days events.

No comments:
Post a Comment