Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wednesdays Water Park Adventure

On Wednesday the girls and I went over to McKennas house to try out her new water slide that she got for her birthday. It is sooooo cool! In fact so cool that I couldn't get my kid to come home with me. Mara stayed there for 2 days splashing and playing!

The babies were satisfied with playing toys, taking stuff of the fridge and of course snack time. These girls are a hoot together. There favorite thing to do is chase each other up and down the hall.

Back on the waterslide Mara and McKenna were trying to make a train.

I think the front half left without the back half!!
Oh well still fun!

Everyone was full of smiles :)










No comments: