Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Sunday, July 8, 2007

It's gonna be another Flip Flop Summer!
















Saturday was my big concert. KENNY CHESNEY!!!!! If you know me at all you know that I love Kenny and I look forward to this day once a year to see him play live. This year just like last was at Qwest field. The difference this year was that I was not 9 months pregnant with Gracelyn. Thank Goodness because it was way more comfortable!!

Last year Justin and I went but this year it was just girls. I went with Renee, Jocelyn and her good friend Cassidy. We got floor seats and they totally rocked!! Before the concert we went down to pier 66 where some serious Kenny fans were living it up Jimmy Buffet style. There were boats, palm trees and lots of fruity concoctions to drink. It was Beautiful and I really need to figure out a way to get one of those boats!!

After we were done there we took a double decker bus over to the concert. It was great being able to see the seattle skyline on such a gorgeous day. When we got to the concert it was fun fun fun. The lineup of artists were Pat Green, Sara Evans, Sugarland, Brooks & Dunn and of course (the whole reason I went) Mr. Chesney!!! We rocked it out for about 6 hours. It was amazing!! After the concert was over we headed back down I-5 south with the ringing in our ears and no voice. An icky feeling yet so great at the same time.

Thanks for a great night! I will be back again next year!!

No comments: