
Yesterday we had a play date at Mias house. The mommys BBQ'd and sat in the sun while the little ones played and played. The first half of our afternoon the girls swam with the dog and went down the slide. Then they ate some pirate booty and crawled around the yard. After a while they got tired and hot so we took them inside. We took off their swim attire and white diapers was the fashion.
What cute little booties they have.


Mia looked like a hurricane had come thru and landed on the top of her head. It was adorable. It had something to do with the long hair and sunscreen combo. It was a great style on her. I think her mom should consider this a daily fashion!! :)
Gracelyn is more of a silent partner in crime. I think she is more of an observer unless her friend has something she wants. Then we see her true colors!! In fact while they were in the pool Gracelyn took Mia down because she wanted the hose. Goofy Girls!!
All in all they had so much fun and they told us that they want more play dates!! Mia talks really well so I understood eveything she said. It went like this.. "I want a quesadilla and I want to play with Gracelyn more " oh and something about kicking daddys - - -!! Well thats what it sounded like anyway!!




No comments:
Post a Comment