
Saturday I went and got my Zumba certification. I can officially teach this crazy fun new fitness program. Zumba is latin style dancing that is a complete cardio blast which is set to latin hip hop music. I don't know half of what they are saying in the songs but it just doesn't matter.
The master class was taught by Ali who is from Miami. I have never sweat more in my entire life and had so much fun while I was doing it!
Most of the local gyms are offering Zumba classes. I suggest you give it a try. There is no right or wrong way. Just Shake It!!!
Mara and I are going to be attending a parent/child class at the Y. I will send pics after we go!
The pic is from all of us that took the course Saturday.
ZUMBA ON!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment