Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Beach, Bikinis and Bocce Ball

All of us headed to the beach. At first it was a bit chili but then the sun broke thru and we were able to have some fun. The kids and I played bocce ball multiple times, mara swam and danced around the beach and well Gracelyn just really ate a lot of sand. Oh well I guess thats what babies do right??







Did I mention the sand hole that juju dug out for Gracelyn. She loved it and don't ya know it was just her size!






After a really fun game of Bocce ball Jordan and Erin thought it would be soo funny if they threw me into the ocean. I fought and struggled but.. they won! I was soaked but it made for a good laugh!











No comments: