Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Frst Pres Lions Play Ball!

Saturday morning was Maras first t-ball game of the season and boy she was nervous. When she woke up this morning she kept saying that her tummy felt like it had butterflies in it. I asked her why and she said it was because she was nervous and really excited about t-ball. By the look on her face you would have never of known it once we got to the field.


The first game was at Heidelberg on field 2.


This is her sitting and waiting in the batting order.

Mara picked the number 24 for her Dad. It was daddys number for all his sports in highschool and college. I guess they think it is lucky!



Now it was her time to hit!

The warm up..


The set up


The hit..
Yes I said hit!! She hit it.. Whoo Hoo


First Base...


Off to second..


And Home..



Great Job my little lion. I am so proud of you and the team!

No comments: