Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Sunday was such a nice afternoon that the girls and I decided to venture out. I walked them up to the school near my moms house for some swinging and sliding.

This first photo of Mara reminds me so much of how I was when I was a child. I used to hang from those bars until I just couldn't hang anymore. Soon to follow will be the flipping around and around with one leg on the bar. I remember at St. Pats it was always a contest with the girls to see who could go around the most times.



Gracelyn was happy swinging away

and driving the boat!


After we were done at the school we walked back and decided to pick some flowers. Gracelyn and Mara love flowers and have a real appreciation for their beauty. It think they pick some everyday and bring it to either me or my mom. How Sweet!!

During the flower hunt Mara discovered a lady bug. Gracelyn was so interested in it!


I tried really hard here to get a cute photo of them looking at me and smiling but as usual I was unsuccessful. Maybe next time!!

No comments: