Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Up and down round and round

Tuesday after toddler gym Heather invited us to go ride the merry go round at the zoo. The girls were so excited and they each hand picked their horses. Gracelyn and Mia stayed close while Mara hopped on the walrus that was behind us.





Riding it made me think of childhood. How fun it is and how quickly it goes. It was a good reminder to me to savor all the moments I have with my girls because before you know it they will be riding the merry go round with their kids. In fact I remember all the times I rode it with my mom as a kid. I am sure she was thinking the same thing!!


After we got off we went outside and this peacock had just opened up it's beautiful feathers. What a beautiful ending to such a fun ride!

No comments: