Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!


Happy Anniversary to my wonderful and loving husband. It has been 8 years today since we walked down the aisle for our I do's.. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't remember how special that day was and how it changed my life. Lots has happened in these 8 years and I love that I have gotten to share every second of the tears and joys with you. We are all creating our quilts in life (like Angie said about David). You are the one constant thread that runs thru my quilt and it couldn't make me happier!!

I love you baby and I can't wait for 8 more!!

To the Moon and Back.. Infinity + 1............

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You both are such a beautiful example of love. Mara and Gracie and so blessed to have you guys to show them what a healthy marriage looks and feels like. Love, laughter, tears, and trials~ making memories together as a team, together as a family.

Much Love and Many, Many More!

Debbie