Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Sunday, May 18, 2008

One of a kind


Yesterday Gracelyn insisted on wearing her surfer swim suit, sneakers and her new ladybug hat that auntie Lisa gave her. What a combo!!!

We were on our way out when she snuck a sucker out of her sis's loot bag. Gracelyn had taken it, opened it and started to eat it before we realized what was going on. This picture is of her very happy in the carseat before I took it away. It appears by this face that she has gotten away with something. Little did she know I was right on her tail.

This girl is truly "one of a kind".

1 comment:

katy said...

Reminds me of someone else I know...too cute Marquelle! We MUST get these girls together pronto! What are you doing Tuesday?