Just us Goofing around!

You never know what these monkeys will be up to! Save us to your favorites and find out!

Meisberger Monkeys

Friday, October 10, 2008

A Big Texas Treat..

Thursday was the biggest treat ever for me and my family. Our neighbors from Texas(The Sims) came up to see us and boy was it fantastic. I was jumping out of my skin, tears rolling down my face excited.

Trey, Brooke, Hope and Jace were right next door to us during pilot training. There wasn't a day that went by that we did not play and see them. There were so many cook outs, waterparks in the yards, walks and just plain old hanging out that made the best memories. Brooke had the best smelling laundry on the block and I have finally duplicated her recipe!! The friends we met in Texas even though we were only there a short while are the bestest friends ever. I miss all of them so much it makes my heart ache!

Yesterday in remembrance of the reason we were all brought together we decided to go to the Museum of Flight for the day and then to the Rainforest for lunch. We were so lucky to be able to capture a group photo where we were all looking too!! Yay!!

We love and miss you guys so much!! Never a load of laundry goes in that I don't think of you or a corn caserole shared that your names don't come up!!

Someday we will get back to Texas I promise!!!









The reason for this photo: This is Charles and you may have seen him in the news regarding his mission into space. Right after Justin was accepted into his squadron all those years ago while still working at Vulacan we got to meet and have dinner with Charles. Charles is one of the richest men in the world but he sat next to Justin and I and said "do you know how lucky you are???" and that I would trade all the money in the world to be able to go and do what you are about to do! Those words always stuck with Justin during the good times and the bad and encouraged Justin to always work hard! All those years later Charles made it to space and Justin made it to wings and beyond!!!




No comments: